Tuesday 31 March 2009

Online Comedy - The Legend Of Neil

I will always be indebted to Emmet O'Neill for putting me on to this, and for doing a rendition of the opening titles to explain it.
(Not as previously credited Neil Leyden of Calico.ie who put me onto Charlie the Unicorn and Salad Fingers.)
(it must be a first name, last name thing).



Linking you to this show is a bit... diffuse, so bear with me.

I first came to it via YouTube,
LEGENDOFNEIL YouTube Channel here
...but they've moved and put pointer videos to elsewhere.

The LEGEND OF NEIL HOME SITE is here:-
http://www.legendofneil.com

But the videos wouldn't play. (Because I'm outside the US? Or my PC? Either way, high five?)

So the best place to see them, for me, is here:-

Legend of Neil, Episode 1

Legend of Neil, Episode 1
In the first episode of this delightful homage to everyone's favorite action–adventure fantasy game, Neil learns the hard way that you shouldn't masturbate while playing Nintendo. Or maybe you should... you'll just have to keep watching.
"THE LEGEND OF NEIL" SHOW HOME SITE HERE:-
http://www.legendofneil.com

"LEGEND OF NEIL" on TWITTER
http://twitter.com/legendofneil

(By the way, this is what the pointer videos look like on YouTube - this one with web goddess, Felicia Day)
The Legend of Neil Episode 3 UPDATE

All is explained on the opening board.


Behind the scenes blog post here (from the excellent "Knights Of The Guild")
knightsoftheguild.podbean.com/category/legend-of-neil/


*****STORYGAS INTERACTIVE RATING*****
THE LEGEND OF NEIL
Can you embed? YES
Can you comment? YES
Also on youtube? NO - sort of... but NO
Forums? YES
Blog? NOT FOUND
************************************

What do you think?
Sum it up in 3 words, or scores out of 10...
See COMMENTS below

5 comments:

JenniPowell said...

Thanks for the Knights of the Guild love! Kenny and I really appreciate it. We love StoryGas!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Neil, I can't believe you are giving Leyden the credit on this one!
It was me that pointed this one out to you.

storygas said...

No way - I was going to big you up for Clark and Michael.

I have got blog egg all over my face.

Let me draft a correction.

Unknown said...

No probs, I just figured you might remember me singing a rendition of the theme tune to you.