Monday 26 April 2010

Online Comedy Web Series - PARTY GIRL PLUS ONE

Via "Jen" leaving a comment on the WHAT IS STORYGAS page...

dating web series Party Girl Plus One comedy webseries
Party Girl Plus One began in the Spring of 2006. May, to be exact. I had to start dating again after the finalization of my divorce. That wasn’t so bad, as I like to meet new people and share new experiences.

But as soon as one of my dates decided to stick his tongue down my throat before the appetizers arrived, I knew I needed to write these stories down. Before I knew it, I had quite a collection of stories,and a rude awakening that I had dated a lot of guys. These stories which were recorded in my dating diary have evolved into the episodes you watch in Party Girl Plus One the web series.

The stories are based on actual events, however, all names and likeness has been changed to protect the innocent. (The disclaimer).

Sit back and enjoy the the funny videos and stories; I’m sure you’ve been on a few of these dates yourself. You might even be one of these type of dates.
PARTY GIRL PLUS ONE HOME SITE HERE:-


"PARTY GIRL PLUS ONE" YOUTUBE CHANNEL HERE:


Party Girl Plus One-Jen Dawson's Dating Web Series Diary




EP 2: Party Girl Plus One Smell Fetish

Jen's first date out in search of her plus one is with a sommelier (wine guy) who has a bit of a smelling fetish.



EP 3: Party Girl Plus EXtreme Measures

Out of all the guys to date, Jen picks the one guy whose got worse break-up issues that she does. As he cries like a baby, she realizes she's not alone in the business of self flagellation.



EP 6: Party Girl Plus One Big Squeeze

Jen opts in for movie night with Richard, an art gallery owner she bummed $4 to cover her exhibit parking. Turns out that $4 cost her a whole evening and well into the night as Jen realizes Richard is the guy that just wont leave.



PARTY GIRL PLUS ONE on facebook

PARTY GIRL PLUS ONE on twitter



CLICK HERE for all my links to online COMEDY webseries

CLICK HERE for all web series labelled "GROWN UP"

CLICK HERE for all posts on web series from the US

3 comments:

Party Girl Plus One said...

Holy Snikeees!

Neil, You totally rocked my world today. Thank you for this.

Party Girl Plus One said...

i did a link back to your blog on my site as well as link back to this posting.

http://www.partygirlplusone.com/press/

xo

Comedy London said...

This is nice blog.
And if you are looking the Comedy Shows London we also provide this facility in London.