Wednesday 19 May 2010

Short Form Internet Play - GOODNIGHT PRINCESS



FROM A COMMENT LEFT ON WHAT IS STORYGAS?
Hi Neil,

I've just posted the last episode of my webseries, Goodnight Princess. This Internet play explores love, loss and silly voices in three short acts. Shortform online drama is in seemingly short supply so we have tried to do something different. We have had very positive feedback.
Goodnight Princess Act 1: The Beginning of the End

An Internet Play in three acts exploring love, loss and silly voices. We would love to hear your thoughts on this short form Internet Play
Goodnight Princess Act 2: Middle Eight




Goodnight Princess Act 3: The End of the Beginning

On my YouTube account you will also find my first webseries, The Evil League of Evil Applications Processing Office, based around my interpretation of Bad Horse's administration. I also have interviews with Felicia Day and Sean Becker from The Guild.
GOODNIGHT PRINCESS main page HERE:-

GOODNIGHT PRINCESS AND WORLD OF HIGLET YOUTUBE CHANNEL HERE:

WORLDOFHIGLET on twitter

WORLDOFHIGLET blog here

WORLDOFHIGLET on facebook


CLICK HERE for all my links to web series

CLICK HERE for all links to drama webseries

CLICK HERE for every one of my links to online shows

CLICK HERE for all articles I've tagged as RECOMMENDED READING

No comments: