Tuesday 13 January 2009

Access Hulu.com from anywhere... - Hotspotshield.com

Aaagh! Whats with this! I have MONEY to spend on your brand, NBC, but I cant and wont spend it if I cant see it for myself
If, like me, you live in the UK - sometimes, geo-blocking can be a complete pain.
It means, for instance, we can't watch the new Rob Corddry show Children's Hospital.

On a completely unrelated topic, found this tip from tinkernut.com

From tinkernut.com:-
If you live outside of the US, you may not be able to play some Hulu.com videos. This tutorial will show you an easy way to bypass that using a proxy anonymizer found at: hotspotshield.com
MORE HERE:-
http://www.tinkernut.com/archives/139


.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool. I haven't used Hotspotshield for a while but when it did it worked great, especially when trying to access geoblocked vids from Australia. Thanks for the reminder.

storygas said...

Hey Brett - which Australian vids were they?! Anything worth watching?

Anyone else used this to pull those borders and boundaries down to watch "foreign" shows?

Anonymous said...

I've never been able to make HotSpot Shield work. I"m about to try out Peer Guardian. I'll let you know how it goes.