Thursday 12 March 2009

My bebo Inbox

This is what my bebo inbox looks like right now.

bebo inbox

And while I'm always interested in the panties of my friends - whatever their size - to get it as spam from strangers with invitations to go onto msn or hotmail with variations on
Lookin for someone to chat with on M/S/N
I'm a 22F from cali, I like Surfing, Volleyball and Swimming
my username is jane293love@hotmail.com
Never thought I would tire of Pantie-related communication, but this is starting to get a bit dull.

Clicked on the 'report' button - doesn't seem to do much.
bebo?
Have you the technology?

Anyone else's inbox look like this, or is it just me?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's just you. It's a casting couch thing, they all want to be the next Kate Modern.

Honestly though, this kind of thing just seems to be everywhere. What bugs me the most is similar through twitter/skype.

storygas said...

hahaha - I've not got them on twitter or skype.

I shut down my Myspace when I hit a certain point.

What should the point be here... 50 panties?

I'm naive. You'd think there'd be a way to blitz something so similar...