Friday 27 March 2009

LUNCHTIME WATCHALONG - The Guild - Season One - S1Ep1



I love THE GUILD.

The first episode got me. It's below.

But I also love the inspiration for it

(the creator/lead actress was spending too long on World of Warcraft and neglecting her career, so wrote a 'thing' based on that),

the production of it

(a bunch of like-minded souls donating their time, and sharing the rewards),

the funding of it

(off their own backs at first, then donations from fans for subsequent episodes)





Anyway -- it's been a while since I've seen it, and I've missed some eps from season 1, so lets press on with the LUNCHTIME WATCHALONGS with season 1 of The Guild.


The Guild - Episode 1: Wake-Up Call

Cyd Sherman's online gaming addiction brings more than she bargains for...


"THE GUILD" HOME SITE HERE:-
http://www.watchtheguild.com


Felicia Day Interview here:-
http://www.buzzine.com/2009/02/felicia-day-interview

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello storygas! You might find www.forestsofmystery.com interesting. My buddy Jeff and myself created this website, which houses a series of 'video case files' and is dedicated to revealing the truth about what's really going on around the Cascade Forest Research Center in Tillamook, Oregon (where we both work). Thanks!

storygas said...

Hey Dewey

Thanks for the comment will definitely check it out. I am so BEHIND with linking to shows -- apologies to everyone who's been in touch over the last couple of months.

Watch this space.

Not this one - the other blog shaped one.