Monday 3 October 2011

2012 THE WEBSERIES - sci-fi web series

Thanks to everyone who has contacted me via twitter and by leaving comments below the blog posts here...

The easiest way to plug your show is to leave a comment so everyone can see your link - and in the meantime, here are some of the messages from web series creators this month...


From @jponcepalmieri
@NeilMossey Thanks for following! Happy to hear you like #webseries! Mine's here: youtube.com/Webseries2012 Cheers!!!


2012 THE WEBSERIES ---TEASER




2012 THE WEBSERIES --Episode 1- ARRIVAL




2010 THE WEBSERIES youtube channel here

2012 THE WEBSERIES on twitter



CLICK HERE for all my links to sci-fi web series

CLICK HERE for all my essential links for web series creators

CLICK HERE for all posts about how to publicize your web series

CLICK HERE for all my messages from webseries creators


Finally, if you'd like me to email these blog posts to you directly, just click here to try it out!

THANKS!

No comments: