Friday 7 August 2009

Web Event - I Want Your Kisses - Lana's Kiss Line

N.B. all of this is 0800 GMT (9am British Summer Time)-- 4am E.T. -- Midnight P.T.








Lana's Kiss Line

www.oneoffkisses.com and www.perenoworld.com proudly present Lana Citron on Antony Gormley's One&Other Plinth in Trafalgar Square on the 9th August at 9 AM (8AM GMT). The Kiss Line - 07748171426

On August 9th, 9am (B.S.T.)
I’ll be ascending the Plinth and seek willing lips to form kisses
- so I might blow them away.

Call or text me on the following number : +44 7748 171426
and leave; kiss requests, dedications to loved ones, indeed whatever your heart desires and I will do my utmost to spread some love from way on high.

Lana Citron will be participating in Antony Gormley’s One&Other Plinth project in Trafalgar Square, London on the 9th August at 9 AM. (0800 GMT/UTC)

SHOW HOME SITE HERE:-
http://www.oneoffkisses.com

CLICK HERE for more UK WEB SHOWS
http://storygas.blogspot.com/search/label/UK

No comments: