Saturday 23 May 2009

YOUR WEB SERIES HERE? on StoryGas

IF YOU'D LIKE YOUR SHOW TO GET A PLUG HERE...

web series web tv comedy shows online internet series web dramaThis blog is a bank of the shows I'm watching - which means there will be a backlog.

You can really help me to help you by sending over:

- a nice EYE-CATCHING PICTURE, logo, screenshot or any or all of these

- EMBED CODES for the episodes you like best, or which best introduce your show to a new audience
(please - no autoplay they are pain in butt - and nothing with a width bigger than around "400" - this is why I tend to link/embed youtube vids... they just... work).

- a PARAGRAPH explaining what the show is

- all the LINKS you think a new audience would appreciate to 'get' your show.

(Click here for all posts labelled SHOWS - this is the kind of stuff I would need to link to you)

It really will put you near the top of the list of what I'm going to watch next.

Should I put a paypal virtual tip jar here to help the process? Let me know.

No comments: