Friday 13 March 2009

RTE Storyland new dates

rte storyland online drama web drama comedy shows competition contest

According to the twitterverse...
@storylandRL
"Online voting and viewing will be available from Monday 16th March at 5pm to Monday 30th March"

Meanwhile a couple of first episodes roar out onto the net...

This Is Not A Conspiracy Theory - First Webcast

I hope you will not be quick to judge, but I must risk your skepticism. This is the start of the evidence of what is happening to me, and the rest of the world. I intend to systematically prove the reality of alien abduction phenomenon. Tell me how I can convince you? And I will. www.thisisnotaconspiracytheory.com
More on THIS IS NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY here

Psych Ward Episode 1



More on PSYCH WARD here

CLICK ON THIS LINK FOR ALL POSTS LABELLED RTÉ STORYLAND
http://storygas.blogspot.com/search/label/RTE%20Storyland

No comments: